TN TRB Latest Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board ( TN TRB ) has released notification for Post Graduate Assistant posts direct recruitment of lecturers for the year 2017.
Download official TRB recruitment notification 2017 from tntrb portal which the total number of vacancies is for 1663 postings in tamil nadu.
Teachers Recruitment Board will conduct Direct recruitment to fill vacancies as per the details given below,
Check : TN TRB Notification 2017 ( Newly Updated )
TNTRB Exam Important Dates 2017:
- Date of Notification : May 9, 2017
- Online Application Submission Begins : May 10, 2017
- Last Date to Submit Application Online : May 30, 2017
- Date of TN TRB Exam 2017 : July 2, 2017
TN TRB Direct Recruitment 2017:
Latest trb recruitment notification for PG assistant posts updated,
Name of the Post & Scale of Pay
No. of Vacancies
Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade – I
Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay : Rs.4800
Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Educational Service
Scheme of Examination:
i)The written examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration with 150 MCQs. Each question carries one mark. The marks allotted to the Main Subject, Educational Methodology and General Knowledge are as follows:
Main Subject 110
Educational Methodology 30
General Knowledge 10
Total 150 marks
The syllabus for the subjects as published in Gazette No.611, dated 10.09.2001 and Gazette No.356, dated 30.05.2002 will be covered in the Examination. The syllabus can be downloaded from the TRB official website trb.tn.nic.in
TN TRB Minimum Eligibility Mark 2017 : As per G.O.Ms.No.107, School Education,
dated 24.07.2003 and Govt. Lr. No.12305/Q2/03-02, dated 08.10.2003, candidates who secure a minimum of 50% marks in written examination (for SC-45% mark, ST-40% mark) alone are eligible for recruitment.
TRB Selection Procedure:
The Selection will be made in two successive stages viz.,
1) Written examination
2) Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification.
Name of Post with Vacancy :
Senior Lecturer : 38 posts
Lecturer : 166 posts
Junior Lecturer : 68 posts
Salary Pay :
Senior Lecturer : Rs.15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5700
Lecturer : Rs.9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4800
Junior Lecturer : Rs.9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4600
Tentative Date of Exam : September 17, 2016
More information regarding the Dates will soon be updated here .
Age Limit :
Candidate who’re applying should not be over 57 years as of July 1, 2017. It is applicable to all community .
Education Qualification :
Senior Lecturer :
- Masters Degree with not less than 50% marks and
- M.Ed degree with not less than 55% marks and
- Teaching Experience for a period of not less than fiver years as,
– Lecturer in the Directorate of Teacher Education . Research and Training in the State of Tamilnadu or
– Lecturer in the District Institutes of Education and Training in the State of Tamilnadu or
– Approved Lecturer in any recognized aided or self financing teacher training institute in the state of tamilnadu or
– Junior Lecturer in a Govt teacher training institute in the state of tamilnadu.
- Masters degree with not less than 50% marks in Tamil, Telugu, English, Maths, Phsyics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History, and Geography.
- M.Ed for Lecturers in Languages or subjects and M.P.Ed for lecturers in Physical education with not less than 55% marks.
Junior Lecturers :
- Masters degree with not less than 50% marks in Tamil, Telugu, English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography and
- M.Ed degree with not less than 55% marks.
Subject Wise Vacancy Positions :
TRB will release a separate notification for this recruitment very soon .
You may Download TNTRB Direct Recruitment Notification : Click Here
TNTRB Direct Recruitment of Lecturers Post Syllabus : Download
TN TRB Application form will be issued through District educational offices of all districts in tamilnadu .
Candidates may need to contact them to get trb application form from july 15th onwards . You should apply before the last date by sending the completely filled-in trb application to the respective address .
tamilnadu trb pg assistant recruitment 2017 online application form will be available till May 30th.
So candidates who wish to apply for TN TRB PG assistant exam 2017 may check online website at www.trb.tn.nic.in.
Incase if you’ve any other questions regarding tamilnadu teachers recruitment board ? or tn govt jobs / trb lecturer recruitment ? post it on comments.