Are you preparing for Govt job recruitment exams ? conducted by TNPSC , UPSC, IBPS , SBI ? You may check out General knowledge question & answers .
Download GK Question with Answers for Group 4 / VAO / Group 1 / 2A examinations in pdf format to prepare well for the tn govt job .
TNPSC GK Question & Answers
1. “Mrs. Aruna Sethi” took over charge as the head of which department on 1st
a) Central Board of Direct Taxes
b) Central Vigilance Commission
c) Indian Cost Accounts Service
d) National Investigation Agency
2. “Aizawl” is the capital of which Indian state?
3. Which Indian Ministry recently launched its official YouTube channel?
c) Law & Justice
d) External affairs
4. Ethology is the study of:
c) Animal behavior
5. Which country is the host of “Cobra Gold – 2016” multilateral military exercise?
6. “MICR” is one of the technologies used in banking industry. MICR stands for:
a) Magnetic Integrated Character Reader
b) Magnetic Ink Character Recognition
c) Magnetic Ink Character Reader
d) Magnetic Integrated Character Recorder
7. Who among the following is called the “Father of Modern Genetics”?
a) James Watson
b) Craig Venter
c) Oswald Avery
d) Gregor Mendel
8. Which of the following is called “oil of vitriol”?
a) Acetic acid
b) Phosphoric acid
c) Nitric acid
d) Sulphuric acid
9. The normal blood pressure value for human beings is:
a) 120/80 mm Hg
b) 140/80 mm Hg
c) 120/60 mm Hg
d) 140/60 mm Hg
10. Which among the following is not used as a “moderator” in nuclear power plants?
d) Light Water
Related : GK Question & Answer 3